Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am new to blogging!

The title of this post says all. I'll try to be interesting and relevant. Goya's Colossus (Coloso, The Giant, whatever you want to call it) isn't exactly relevant to anything but the name of my blog. Which I think is catchy. Might not be catchy. There's no reason that I should be blogging about giants, but giants are pretty cool, so what the heck? They're scary, probably naked (unless there are giant tailors). That's how I came up with the blog's name.

I may blog about weather, Hattiesburg MS, writing, rejections, acceptances, etc. . . I don't really know anything by this point.

On the right, there is a STORIES page, which lists a few of my online publications. I may eventually make a page housing links to my print stories, zines, journals, etc. that I like/read.

No comments:

Post a Comment